New Years Eve/B-day party at the Johnson's house. Happy Birthday to Calli, Katie, Juliet, and Josh! This was the only pic I got of the party. I guess no one could decide whether to be goofy, smile, or frown, in this picture. Nice poses by Kelson and Josh in the back too. :) The party was way fun and it was great watching Calli try to chug down a whole Martinelli's once it hit midnight.Then the next day we drove down to Tucson with my sister and her kids to spend the day with my brother's family. We played games all day and even made a trip down to the park to play. Here are my nieces and one of my nephews at the end of the day:


Maybe it's just me but I think that they could all be future PJ models.
This last one's of my bestest, fantabulous, most amazing sister ever who revealed to us for Christmas that she is having yet another fun baby in August! With luck I'll be able to see him/her before I leave for my mission. I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment