Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

So its not midnight yet, but here's all the great stuff that happened to me this year that I haven't posted about yet. First of all Winter formal! I had the privilege of attending the dance with the amazing Ariell Bratton. We had almost all of our classes together last year and it was so much fun to hang out with her again.I'm so glad that she asked me! Since then we've also done our day activity where we made breakfast for dinner, played games, and gave out awards to houses for having something special in their use of christmas lights (including mine; my mom was so proud).
Then, I skipped the last day of school and spent the weekend up at our newly built cabin with my whole family including all my nieces and nephews. All us guys had to shovel a path into our cabin. It was the first time I'd ever had to shovel snow and it was great!
While we were up there we:
Made snow angels
Had snowball fights
Looked at weird snow formations
And did tons of other fun stuff like sledding and playing games. I could have spent forever up there with my family!
Next big thing was Christmas. Even though we had to wait until 12 for eveyone to come over from their other houses, it was still one of the best Christmases ever cuz everyone was there. Later we tried getting a big family shot by ourselves and it took a lot of effort, but we finally pulled it off!
Hurray for 2008 and all the good memories! I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Dude I think Your cabin is close to mine!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!