Thursday, August 7, 2008
Vacation!
So Bryce, my dad, and I all went on vacation to texas last week. I would have posted earlier but first I was waiting to get the pictures and then our computer decided to go on strike so I had to wait. Anyway, we had a blast thanks to my awesome sister and her family! We did lots of fun stuff while we were hanging out there!
and play "House" after Bryce, Kaytie and I figured out how to put it together.
We also went to the zoo and Fortworth Botanical Gardens!

We also got to plant a little garden, play DDR Hottest Dance Party on the Wii, go swimming, and play board games every night after the kids went to bed. All in all everything was fantastic. I could go on forever about all the fun we had. Even the 15 hour drives there and back were made OK because I got to finish 3 books! This vacation defininately made up for the whole summer of work! Thanks so much Kaytie and Ryan for letting us come and hang out with you guys. I can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy you posted! That trip looks like it was a blast! your niece and nephew sure look like they know how to party! (haha the pic of him staring at the statue kills me!) And props for whoever did the pretty camera work! Yea...your a cute uncle...thats all.
Thank YOU for coming to hang out with us. We LOVED it!! Miss ya!
Awwww cute niece/nephew! And i gotta say those are some awesome sunglasses! Haha and i agree with maddi's last comment :)
Yay! I'm so glad you got at least SOME down time this summer...And you weren't kidding--your nieces and nephews are adorable! Hm, must run in the family...Sorry, just thought I'd leave one more flirty comment on this post...haha...
Post a Comment