Saturday, August 16, 2008
First Week of School! First Week of School!
So this week went by kinda fast/slow, but I'm glad its done. I decided that I probably won't have that much to write about during the school year, so I might as well get all the standard stuff out of the way. I'm finally a senior and life is sweet! I can finally leave my Cross stuff in the car and not have to drag it around all day. Plus, I can't wait for the senior assemblies and all that jazz. I did realize this week that like half my friends have all graduated and are either going to college or on missions. It's crazy! But it's all part of life I guess. I'm going to miss you guys so much. But I know I'll see you all again one way or another. This year is going to be way fun though. Between two choirs, seminary, cross country, english over at MCC, Anatomy w/ Hatch, and Gov w/ Baser, life is gonna be awesome. Of course its still gonna be kinda insane, but I'm looking forward to it. And I've decided to give my new Cross coach a chance cuz he seems like a good enough guy. It's kinda depressing though when almost your whole team, including your coach, either graduates or decides not to come back. This years seminary will be with Bro. Janes and he is really awesome. And I can't think a better way of ending up my Senior year of seminary than with Christ's life in the New Testament. It'll be fantastic. Just as a side note, you've probably noticed by now that the music you're listening to is all thematic. I love listening to music when I'm doing my homework, but I've realized that I can't really make it work that well cuz I start singing along. So, at least now I have some awesome music I can listen to and actually get my homework done! I've probably missed some really good ones, but these were all the ones I could think of on the spot. I'll probably download some later. Well that's all for now folks. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YEAH SENIOR BRAD!!! I can't believe my little bro is so NOT little anymore. :) Have an AWESOME year. Work hard, but live it up and have a blast!!
Yayyy seniorness! Hope everything's going amazingly! It's going to be an awesome year :)
Post a Comment